Small Farmers: Vital Work, Slim Wages
Harold Steves was recently interviewed for this article in The Tyee.
Below are links to the entire series in The Tyee. Enjoy.
Good to Grow: Raising Food in BC’s Cities
- Good to Grow: A Series Funded by Tyee Readers
- Why Urban Farming Is the Future
- Replanting the City Farming Movement in BC
- Lots of Food, but for How Long?
- Peak Oil? Urban Farms? Cuba’s Been There, Done It
- Small Farmers: Vital Work, Slim Wages
- Ten Ways to Make BC a Model for Urban Farming
Posted by Harold on Tuesday, September 15th, 2009 at 10:46 pm